Vaerus Aviation, Inc. is pleased to present this beautiful 1981 Cessna 421C with trailing link landing gear for sale. This aircraft is a no known damage history aircraft with a great maintenance pedigree, XM Weather and recent interior and
AFTT: 5502.2 Hrs
Left Engine – 241.8 Hours since RAM Overhaul
Right Engine – 1,000.2 Hours since RAM Overhaul
Left Propellor - 241.8 Since Overhaul – 7/2016
Right Propellor - 1,000.2 Since Overhaul – 4/2013
• Power Pak Spoilers
• Medco Locks
• Long Range Fuel – 270 gallons (dual nacelle lockers)
• Passenger headset jacks
• Pull-out drawers under passenger seats
• Vortex Generators
• 8 total seating configuration
• Belted Potty
• Engine Fire Detection and Protection
• Davtron Digital Clock
• Dual Garmin GNS 480 WAAS GPS
• Garmin GMX 200 Multifunction Display
• Jeppesen charts displays on GMX 200
• XM Weather receiver displays on GMX 200
• Cessna 800A Autopilot
• Dual Garmin GTX 330 Transponders
• PS Engineering PAV 80 CD Player – plays into intercom system
• Shadin Fuel Flow and Totalizer
• EDM 760 Engine Monitor
• GMA 347 Audiopanel
8 Seat configuration in beautiful grey leather and sidepanels, with grey carpet.
Matterhorn white with blue and gold trim.
For More Information, contact Brooks Pettit 785.246.5403 or email at email@example.com.
Specifications subject to buyer's inspection. Availability subject to prior sale and/or removal from market. Times and cycles current as of October 10, 2017 subject to change as aircraft is actively flying.